Friday, February 14, 2014

Beer Mine, Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day!



Celebration events included the Allegheny Wine Mixer in Lawrenceville, which has some very interesting artwork.


Additionally, for my lucky boyfriend, he received a valentine turned into a mad-lib. Initially, this letter was written by painter Frida Kahlo to her beloved Diego. Below is the original letter; I blanked out some of the items and requested his participation. 
"Nothing compares to your hands, nothing like the green-gold of your eyes. My body is filled with you for days and days. you are the mirror of the night. the violent flash of lightning. the dampness of the earth. The hollow of your armpits is my shelter. my fingers touch your blood. All my joy is to feel life spring from your flower-fountain that mine keeps to fill all the paths of my nerves which are yours."

No comments: