Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The 20-sided-dice

For those of you who know me well, you know I often struggle with making decisions on small, meaningless topics. Most frequently these topics involve where I am going either for lunch, happy hour, or dinner. I will know I want to go somewhere but I cannot decide between two places. These struggles are much to my own internal exasperation.

My coworker has solved this by providing me with a 20-sided-dice. I ask the dice a yes-or-no question, and it provides an answer similar to a Magic-8 Ball (which, by-the-way, there is an app for that). Sometimes the answer is irrelevant to the topic, such as #13, "run an extra mile today," others you are lucky with a flat out "yes" or "no". Then there are even more possible outcomes that involve friends and relatives... Be on the lookout for chaos.


No comments: