Wednesday, February 13, 2013

31 + 15 days of no alcohol

And so I give up lent for drinking to focus on my marathon training.

The rules:

  1. 1) I am allowed to drink on St Patrick's Day, or the day before St. Patrick's Day, since St. Patrick's Day falls on a Sunday, and the celebrations will be on Saturday. I am allowed to drink on either Saturday the 16th or Sunday the 17th but not both.
  2. 2) If I am out-of-state (where state = Pennsylvania), and there is a rare beer, I am allowed to have a taste of the beer, but that is all. Rare beers mean, not regularly available in Western PA, and not on my Untappd list.
  3. 3) If the Zombie apocalypse happens, this agreement is null and void and drinking shall commence without consequence.


Should I be successful:

The first night of my glorious leap off of the wagon will be sponsored by my sister.

Should I fail:

A vengeful night of drinking will be held by my sister, on my tab.

That is all. May you all keep me honest and help me run this marathon. Otherwise, Liar Liar PBR On Fire.



No comments: