Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turkey Exchange

Katrina, a girl I met through Chloe, sent a message that reads the following:
"An effort to decorate the house for Thanksgiving, we will now be accepting handmade turkey hands from all of our friends & family. You are not limited to any medium or size, so be creative! Your artwork will be displayed discussed and admired daily.  
Send us one & we will mail you one back!"
So I decided to play along. The bass clef wattle accompanies the treble clef legs for my musical turkey. Super lame, I know, but it was certainly a fun idea.



Anyway Happy Thanksgiving all. It's been a crazy year and I have so much to be thankful for - I certainly am happier than I have been in a long time. Enjoy the delicious holiday and fantastic shopping savings! Don't forget about Small Business Saturday!

UPDATE 29Nov -- I received a Turkey in return! From young James, Katrina's son. So cute! Thank you!


No comments: