Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Run 100 Miles in March

Angela challenged us all to run 100 miles in March. I did it, but barely - with miserable shins halfway through the month I had to take a few days off. On the other hand, as luck would have it March was gorgeous this year and I was jogging outside more often than not. My best in one day was 7 miles.

Anyway a coworker gave me this 'major award' to commemorate this event. Awesomesauce.


And so May begins with a personal trainer. Five weeks, three days a week. Yesterday was my first session; today, everything from my waist up hurts. A lot. I can barely lift my arms enough to put my hair in a ponytail. Yowza.

2 comments:

Dennise said...

100 miles. That is too long. I can't do it.


Personal trainer gold coast

Allie said...

Awe, that was really nice! Better tell that trainer that you must be in good enough shape to take me around this weekend!