Sunday, February 05, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

Kane Brewing, in bourbon barrels




Super Bowl Sunday is my favorite Sunday Funday.

Sunday Funday: noun and/or verb. The day you ignore is before a work day and continue to celebrate like the weekend.

A few brews, a day where the diet is ignored... It's fantastic. The Monday after Super Bowl Sunday should be a national holiday.

Anyway, a bit of a weekend recap in photos. And the last photo, of paint brushes, is a sneak preview of a post to come later this week. Feel free to click on any photo for a bit more detail.
Breakfast at the most delicious joint in town. And man did I step out of my comfort zone! Ordered two new dishes instead of my standard special. 

Adventures in Asbury Park. 


Have I mentioned lately I love my iPhone? All photos on this post were taken with it.

No comments: