Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Handwriting Doppelganger

Wanted: A chalkboard. At least 2'x2', larger also acceptable. If anyone finds one on the side of the road, at a yard sale, etc, I can give it a good home.

Thanks MM for the Skeletini, Spider Strong Cider, and Wicked Remedy! 
Maybe these should be on the Hangover Helper line?

They say that everyone has a doppelganger. Think everyone has a handwriting twin? Genetic twins can look identical on the outside but have very different handwriting. And then there are professionals who can forge writing. I myself mastered my mother's in high school (purely for sport, of course). But I wonder if complete strangers could pass for one another's typeface. You know, the girl in Kansas who has the same blend of print & cursive I have, or... Just thinking out loud here...

Hypothetical situation: Would you rather have to walk into the bathroom of the opposite gender OR dress up like the opposite gender? Please note both circumstances would occur in public.

No comments: