Thursday, June 09, 2011

Stamps, Stickers, Business Cards

After going to several business meetings with tacky "Name - email - phone" handwritten on index cards for business cards, I decided I wanted to have something more professional. I would adore a set of letterpress cards, but after some research I realized it is so far out of my budget it is embarrassing. I decided to purchase a stamp set to make my own but it didn't turn out so great.


Well, if you must know, a picture of the final product is below. I kind of like the disarray but even with my best stamping skills it's unbearably unprofessional.


When I was in elementary school my friends and I had a rubber-stamp-club. I should dig those up. Maybe my Ma will find it and gift wrap it for me. She already did that with my "secret sticker collection" she found this year.

1 comment:

Barson said...

Haha, it looks like they're still fun to play with!

Why don't you print up little typefaced squares business-card size on the computer and glue stick them to index cards?