Sunday, June 05, 2011

Axes for Alex or Alexes for Axes

Alex posted about her boyfriend wanting an axe. You also should know that Alex likes to name inanimate objects.

Then I recalled the cover of Uppercase Issue No. 3 and the unique axes created and individually named by Best Made. It is incredible how these tools of labor are stunning and artistic. Their names give them an identity.

I then combined the two ideas and took the liberty to create Alex's application to Best Made. Hopefully she can get a great axe for Greggy and perhaps a job since she has recently graduated from college. It is also important to note that I do not think Best Made is hiring.



Also Alex & Axe - only one difference in the letters?? Possibly a perfect career match.

1 comment:

Barson said...

I'm not going to lie, I'm fairly certain I would make some amazing axes. Alex's Amaxing Axes. That just rolls off the tongue...