Friday, October 22, 2010

CAPS LOCK DAY - FINALLY

CNN INFORMED ME TODAY IS INTRNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY. IN HONOR OF CAPS LOCK DAY, HERE IS A PHOTO OF MY WORK COMPUTER'S CAPS LOCK KEY.


AND BARSON'S CAPS LOCK KEY -


AND MA'S CAPS LOCK KEY -


AND NATE'S CAPS LOCK KEY



AND ALLIE'S CAPS LOCK KEY, COMPLETE WITH GETTYSBURG PEN


AND MY HOME COMPUTER CAPS LOCK KEY



AND JONAID'S CAPS LOCK KEY



FEEL FREE TO SEND IN YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY! I WILL UPDATE LATER WITH MORE CAPS LOCK KEYS THAT I COME ACROSS!


TODAY I WILL CELEBRATE ALL THINGS THAT ARE INHERENTLY IN CAPS LOCK.
A) MY LICENSE PLATE
B) PROPER NOUNS


WHAT A GREAT LIST!


THE FOUNDERS OF THIS DAY EVEN HAVE A TWITTER PAGE, TWEETING TODAY,
"I CAN'T LOG IN TO GMAIL BECAUSE IT'S REJECTING MY PASSWORD. BECAUSE I'M NOT TURNING OFF CAPS LOCK. I STAND MY GROUND."


WHAT EXCITEMENT! OH, HAPPY DAY!

3 comments:

Allie said...

haha, lovely post! Glad I could be part of CAP LOCK DAY!

Anonymous said...

FAMOUS! I'M EXCITED TOO!PS, YOU FORGOT THAT SCRABBLE IS IN CAPS TOO

Anonymous said...

CRAP, THAT WAS ALEX SAYING THAT.