Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Strip District

First up today is a Blabworthy Blog (not to be confusted with the likely-trademarked Blogs of Note) where you will find something I think most will recognize. Why is there always such excitement when the Google homepage changes? "It's the anniversary of the buckyball! You don't say! Well perhaps we shall celebrate by making s'mores on the old bunson burner and distilling our own ethanol." It brings to light facts and figures that may have been unknown otherwise, and might even spark some ideas for impromptu celebration.

On Sunday Alex and I took a break from praying for a hot tub time machine by heading to the strip district. Of course we stopped at the Popcorn Company and nearly gorged ourselves on kernels. Mmm peanut butter and chocolate. I'm still wanting more.

Continuing our meandering, we came across some real food for thought.


That was in a very artsy store that was very reasonably priced. I will go back there to buy things to decorate with.

Lastly, as always, I am excited to announce the return of pumpkin season. Pumpkin everything! So much happiness. I also plan on making my own pumpkin sushi- stay tuned!

No comments: