Wednesday, August 18, 2010

There's no place like Jersey, there's no place like Jersey... (Mostly just showing off my new kicks).


Here's a sweet treat I sometimes jog to. The roads here a mainly flat, so jogging is a breeze compared to the steel city. When I head to the shore to jog time flies just because it's so relaxing.


This is a sculpture park in North Jersey. There are a number of random sculptures around the state, some of them very cool, some really creepy. The one below I like. One in central Jersey is of a giant tooth, and below it is a statue of two people looking at it, puzzled. I'll try to snag a picture of that for later.



When I'd go to this bar I'd always sit on the side of the bar facing opposite the sign. One day I sat on the other side, and to my immense surprise and joy I found this fine masterpiece:


Lastly, but certainly not least, I had no idea MSG was an additive to a food. I thought it was something that was just in the way food was cooked and the type of food. At my farm supermarket spice aisle, I was appalled to learn of the giant cases they sell it in. I guess I shouldn't judge Snooki, who didn't know what Tuna was.

No comments: