1. You've got nothing better to do between 12 and 6am.
2. You thought the P in P-chem stood for Party.
3. You needed something to consistently pull the old GPA down.
4. Learning how to use a bomb calorimeter is essential in life
5. We use latex protection
6. Goggles are just super damn sexy.
7. We can legally do distillation
8. Chemists never die. They just reach equilibrium.
9. You've got Alcohol and Acid all in one go.
10. Chemists do it organically, inorganically, on the table, in the hood, and in chains.
What is Ba(Na)2?
Why did the white bear dissolve in water?
Because it was polar.
H2O is water and H2O2 is hydrogen peroxide. What is H2O4?
What do you do when you find a dead chemist?
What weapon can you make from Potassium, Nickle, and Iron?
What do you call a tooth in a glass of water?
One Molar Solution.
A chemist walks into a pharmacy and asks the pharmacist, "Do you have any actylsalicylic acid?"
"You mean aspirin?" asked the pharmacist.
"That's it, I can never remember that word."