Monday, September 19, 2005

First; my two favorite pictures of the weekend. Rambo (toga! public intoxication!) and Liz and Moi. Liz does not let you take pictures of her unless she's either (a) drunk or (b) has a three day warning and you call her agent so she can prepare. We played drinking Mario beforehand, and Liz wasn't drunk, but kinda silly. Enough to okay the picture. Anyway...

I am also going to post a picture of me and my big as soon as I get one I like enough to post for the world to see. (grin, luvvin ADPi)

To start the name-thing-post... Check this site out. It's really neat. Give it a minute to load, but it's cool.

I tried this about a month after reading it on Allister's site, but I didn't do it right. And now it's like the trendy thing of LiveJournals, but I'm feeling lame so i'm going to do it.

Type in to google "[your name] is" (including the quotation marks) and pick your ten favorite things you see on the front page.

1. Carinne is involved with choir and drama at her church.
2. Carinne is very enthusiastic about education.
3. Carinne is the founder of the San Diego Families' Vegetarian Group.
4. Carinne is not married for her money. (my personal fave!)
5. Carinne serves as an essential two-way conduit for information.
6. Carinne also speaks fluent Hebrew and travels to Israel often.
7. Carinne is also the founder of Boston's Summer Activist Institute.
8. Carinne is blue.
9. Carinne is presently an applied mathematics student at the University of Grenoble, France.
10. Carinne is a photographer based in London, England but is originally from france.


Yeah, well.

Next post I want to post a bunch of pictures, from me and from anyone else who wants to feature a photo (of themselves, of landscape, of their dorm room, of their dog, of a tree, of a foot, one of Budzik's photo shop things, I don't care). So if you would like to show off your talent, please send me a picture and I'll be more than happy to post it (plus you'd get free advertising for your site if you wanted me to link it with your picture.. You don't even have to have a site, if you want one posted, please send it).

Alright cheers y'all, mad love from the insanely rediculously busy Carinne.

No comments: