Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My AutoBio in a Numbered List up to One Hundred

  1. I hate carrots.
  2. My middle name is Paige.
  3. I love the TV show Miami Ink
  4. I was inspired to go to Savannah from the book Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, and will forever love that city.
  5. My favorite pizza toppings are mushroom & green pepper.
  6. I want to live in the country someday.
  7. 99.9% of the time my toenails are neon green, orange, or pink.
  8. I can’t be fake nice to people.
  9. I’m not into flossing and my dentist gets pissed about that.
  10. I don’t believe in (or rely on) my horoscope but I still read it almost daily.
  11. I can’t stand Dr. Phil, Mandy Moore, Delilah, or any of the DJs on KISS FM (esp the morning show and Scotty).
  12. I love mac-n-cheese day at Servo. Same with flurry day.
  13. I am horrible at remembering to call people back.
  14. I’ve never been to New York City.
  15. I really, really, really want to go to Greece.
  16. I’ve never seen any of the Lord of the Rings and I don’t really feel like I’m missing anything
  17. I want a Toyota Celica
  18. I’m extremely impatient
  19. I love to drive aimlessly and get lost
  20. I’m pro-choice
  21. I love to play cheesy old-school video games with my sister (Bubble Bobble, Twisted Metal 2, Mario, etc)
  22. I think Niagara Falls is overrated
  23. I don’t like seafood very much
  24. My senior project helped organize a gala that raised $14,000 for charity
  25. I really miss having “the notebook” and being so close to some really great girls.
  26. I tan quickly but burn easily
  27. I love to read but don’t do enough of it
  28. I’m very high stress
  29. My favorite Disney cartoon-movie is Hercules
  30. I’m really the most boring person in the history of the world
  31. I honestly think it’s a universal truth that there is some good in everybody
  32. I HATE bad manners (rudeness, cockiness, snootiness, etc.)
  33. I wish people would just TELL me when I have bad breath instead of politely ignoring it
  34. I prefer to shower at night as opposed to in the morning
  35. I’m better at Dan at both Battleship and Tetris
  36. I wish my hair was longer
  37. I absolutely think smiling and complimenting complete strangers is a great morale booster, makes them feel good (and you too)
  38. My rubber band race car was the fastest out of my 6th grade class
  39. A new pair of underwear can totally make my day
  40. I’m undoubtedly a coke girl
  41. I love sleepovers
  42. My favorite pair of shoes are my black platform sandals
  43. I broke my previous favorite pair of shoes (exactly the same as above) while drunk after a Wolf House Christmas Party
  44. I also have never been so hung-over in my life as after that Wolf House Christmas Party
  45. I learned how to drive a stick this summer (ha! I finally did it)
  46. I’m addicted to Rita’s Italian Ice
  47. My favorite flavor of Rita’s is Mango
  48. I want to road trip the USA (cross of every.single.state) (with a variety of purposes)
  49. I Love The Steelers
  50. Definitely have a freeze pop addiction
  51. Quaker Steak & Lube’s all you can eat wing night (Tuesdays) are the best.
  52. I love the Harry Potter books.
  53. I’ve definitely seen the light of Wawa.
  54. I’m allergic to cats
  55. Due to the previous, I love dogs and will own one for my entire life.
  56. I’m a very private person
  57. I was secretary to the band my senior year (absolute geek, I know)
  58. I’d rather talk in person than on the phone
  59. I’m 63.5 inches tall
  60. I have a waterbed
  61. I feel like I don’t go out enough
  62. I’m majoring in Chemistry
  63. Cereal Killer (especially Honey Bunches of Oats)
  64. I use Mozilla Firefox
  65. I’m the oldest, followed by my sister, followed by my 2 brothers
  66. Orange is my favorite type of juice
  67. I really like Angelina Jolie and think she’s a good person
  68. When I was in 5th grade I played the piano for my school chorus concert
  69. I failed my driving test the first time I took it
  70. I did better on my math SATs than my verbal
  71. I got 500 people in my high school to sign a petition that actually worked and made changes
  72. I can’t go to a theme park without getting Cotton Candy or Ice Cream.
  73. I don’t believe in sasquatch, Bigfoot (BFRO!), or the abominable snowman, but I love watching TV shows about that shit anyway.
  74. I love inventing (and playing) random stupid strip/drinking games
  75. I love to play hearts and pinochle
  76. I’m currently reading The Jane Austen Book Club (by Karen Joy Fowler) and as of p10 it’s very good
  77. I play the trombone (not very well)
  78. In high school I was very self-conscious about my hair, but now I kind of don’t care at all.
  79. I definitely profile stalk people, just because I like to read trivial things they have to say
  80. I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate having to wait in doctors offices
  81. I have a neighbor that makes his own beer that is actually very, very good
  82. I sometimes think people have expectations of me that are too high and I think I’ll be a failure if I don’t follow through and live up to them
  83. I also have the highest expectations of people and as a result, I get let down easily
  84. I loved being in band in high school, (confirming my geekiness) and I really miss the away games, float meetings, and band trips.
  85. I almost got hit by a mack truck while running across an eight lane highway with some friends while in Virginia Beach when I was a freshman
  86. I want a tattoo, a scorpion, on my back, soon, before I wimp out and don’t get it
  87. My first car was a blue Honda Accord with 2-doors, leather interior, a sunroof, and speakers that didn’t work but I loved it all the same.
  88. I only have had one cavity in my life, and that was on a baby tooth (so much for flossing!).
  89. I have this recurrent dream where I am at an airport that is non-existent (to my knowledge). If I ever go to an airport that looks like that, I think I’ll leave immediately and cancel my flight.
  90. I’ll miss my hot date room mate this year (who will be Cologne)
  91. My favorite pair of jeans are from American Eagle
  92. I really, really, really miss my Dan.
  93. I think love at first sight is real but I don’t believe that it affects nearly as many people who claim it does.
  94. If I could have a superpower I would absolutely want to fly.
  95. I’m currently wearing my MC Hammer pants, a white long sleeved t-shirt, my claddagh, and my [curly] hair is in a ponytail.
  96. I love lying beside a pool with a glass of lemonade and reading.
  97. I will never forget the time I was in church on Easter and Dan said, “Wow, that thing has some bass,” (about the organ) and Cam said, during a very quiet moment, “Dad, what’s a cock?”
  98. I was up to doing 500 crunches at the beginning of this summer, but then I just lost all motivation and got crazy-ass lazy.
  99. I don’t believe in divorce. I’ll be slow to get married because I’m only doing it once, if at all.
  100. I love to read people’s blogs but sometimes stupid questionnaires (What’s my middle name, How long have you known me, etc) (and 100-comment-lists) get old quickly.

This was actually really hard to do… You try it! Anyway I feel thoroughly soul-searched right now. Are you enlightened? Did anyone even read it?

No comments: