My AutoBio in a Numbered List up to One Hundred
- I hate carrots.
- My middle name is Paige.
- I love the TV show Miami Ink
- I was inspired to go to
Savannahfrom the book Midnight in the and Evil, and will forever love that city. Gardenof Good
- My favorite pizza toppings are mushroom & green pepper.
- I want to live in the country someday.
- 99.9% of the time my toenails are neon green, orange, or pink.
- I can’t be fake nice to people.
- I’m not into flossing and my dentist gets pissed about that.
- I don’t believe in (or rely on) my horoscope but I still read it almost daily.
- I can’t stand Dr. Phil, Mandy Moore, Delilah, or any of the DJs on KISS FM (esp the morning show and Scotty).
- I love mac-n-cheese day at Servo. Same with flurry day.
- I am horrible at remembering to call people back.
- I’ve never been to
. New York City
- I really, really, really want to go to
- I’ve never seen any of the Lord of the Rings and I don’t really feel like I’m missing anything
- I want a Toyota Celica
- I’m extremely impatient
- I love to drive aimlessly and get lost
- I’m pro-choice
- I love to play cheesy old-school video games with my sister (Bubble Bobble, Twisted Metal 2, Mario, etc)
- I think
is overrated Niagara Falls
- I don’t like seafood very much
- My senior project helped organize a gala that raised $14,000 for charity
- I really miss having “the notebook” and being so close to some really great girls.
- I tan quickly but burn easily
- I love to read but don’t do enough of it
- I’m very high stress
- My favorite Disney cartoon-movie is Hercules
- I’m really the most boring person in the history of the world
- I honestly think it’s a universal truth that there is some good in everybody
- I HATE bad manners (rudeness, cockiness, snootiness, etc.)
- I wish people would just TELL me when I have bad breath instead of politely ignoring it
- I prefer to shower at night as opposed to in the morning
- I’m better at Dan at both Battleship and Tetris
- I wish my hair was longer
- I absolutely think smiling and complimenting complete strangers is a great morale booster, makes them feel good (and you too)
- My rubber band race car was the fastest out of my 6th grade class
- A new pair of underwear can totally make my day
- I’m undoubtedly a coke girl
- I love sleepovers
- My favorite pair of shoes are my black platform sandals
- I broke my previous favorite pair of shoes (exactly the same as above) while drunk after a Wolf House Christmas Party
- I also have never been so hung-over in my life as after that Wolf House Christmas Party
- I learned how to drive a stick this summer (ha! I finally did it)
- I’m addicted to Rita’s Italian Ice
- My favorite flavor of Rita’s is Mango
- I want to road trip the
(cross of every.single.state) (with a variety of purposes) USA
- I Love The Steelers
- Definitely have a freeze pop addiction
- Quaker Steak & Lube’s all you can eat wing night (Tuesdays) are the best.
- I love the Harry Potter books.
- I’ve definitely seen the light of Wawa.
- I’m allergic to cats
- Due to the previous, I love dogs and will own one for my entire life.
- I’m a very private person
- I was secretary to the band my senior year (absolute geek, I know)
- I’d rather talk in person than on the phone
- I’m 63.5 inches tall
- I have a waterbed
- I feel like I don’t go out enough
- I’m majoring in Chemistry
- Cereal Killer (especially Honey Bunches of Oats)
- I use Mozilla Firefox
- I’m the oldest, followed by my sister, followed by my 2 brothers
is my favorite type of juice Orange
- I really like Angelina Jolie and think she’s a good person
- When I was in 5th grade I played the piano for my school chorus concert
- I failed my driving test the first time I took it
- I did better on my math SATs than my verbal
- I got 500 people in my high school to sign a petition that actually worked and made changes
- I can’t go to a theme park without getting Cotton Candy or Ice Cream.
- I don’t believe in sasquatch, Bigfoot (BFRO!), or the abominable snowman, but I love watching TV shows about that shit anyway.
- I love inventing (and playing) random stupid strip/drinking games
- I love to play hearts and pinochle
- I’m currently reading The Jane Austen Book Club (by Karen Joy Fowler) and as of p10 it’s very good
- I play the trombone (not very well)
- In high school I was very self-conscious about my hair, but now I kind of don’t care at all.
- I definitely profile stalk people, just because I like to read trivial things they have to say
- I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate having to wait in doctors offices
- I have a neighbor that makes his own beer that is actually very, very good
- I sometimes think people have expectations of me that are too high and I think I’ll be a failure if I don’t follow through and live up to them
- I also have the highest expectations of people and as a result, I get let down easily
- I loved being in band in high school, (confirming my geekiness) and I really miss the away games, float meetings, and band trips.
- I almost got hit by a mack truck while running across an eight lane highway with some friends while in
when I was a freshman Virginia Beach
- I want a tattoo, a scorpion, on my back, soon, before I wimp out and don’t get it
- My first car was a blue Honda Accord with 2-doors, leather interior, a sunroof, and speakers that didn’t work but I loved it all the same.
- I only have had one cavity in my life, and that was on a baby tooth (so much for flossing!).
- I have this recurrent dream where I am at an airport that is non-existent (to my knowledge). If I ever go to an airport that looks like that, I think I’ll leave immediately and cancel my flight.
- I’ll miss my hot date room mate this year (who will be
- My favorite pair of jeans are from American Eagle
- I really, really, really miss my Dan.
- I think love at first sight is real but I don’t believe that it affects nearly as many people who claim it does.
- If I could have a superpower I would absolutely want to fly.
- I’m currently wearing my MC Hammer pants, a white long sleeved t-shirt, my claddagh, and my [curly] hair is in a ponytail.
- I love lying beside a pool with a glass of lemonade and reading.
- I will never forget the time I was in church on Easter and Dan said, “Wow, that thing has some bass,” (about the organ) and
Camsaid, during a very quiet moment, “Dad, what’s a cock?”
- I was up to doing 500 crunches at the beginning of this summer, but then I just lost all motivation and got crazy-ass lazy.
- I don’t believe in divorce. I’ll be slow to get married because I’m only doing it once, if at all.
- I love to read people’s blogs but sometimes stupid questionnaires (What’s my middle name, How long have you known me, etc) (and 100-comment-lists) get old quickly.
This was actually really hard to do… You try it! Anyway I feel thoroughly soul-searched right now. Are you enlightened? Did anyone even read it?